At Industrial Rubber, Inc., we have been in the Oilfield Manufacturing business for 50 years and continue to strive in all aspects of our business to provide the finest products at the best prices. We work hand in hand with customers from all over the world and one of our main goals is to continue the great relationships that we have developed over the years. Paul Chaney and his dedicated staff will work hard to continue the excellence that Industrial Rubber's customers have become use to, in the quality of the products, to the reliability of getting that product to the customer in a timely manner and also at the best price. Bringing IRI to be one of the best in the Oilfield Manufacturing business!
Made in the USA means
Shorter Lead Times
ISO 9001 Platinum Registration for quality assurance
Ongoing list of items in stock
* Industrial Rubber INC.’s Fast Latch Coupler is the faster, safer, more versatile alternative to threaded casing adaptors.
Here’s what makes this new coupler so special:
* Available for all API casing programs
* Locks and seals to casing on the derrick floor
* Eliminates dangerous, time-consuming stabbing and threading operations
* Cuts derrick work time by 90% compared to conventional casing adapters
* Effective as circulation head in certain sizes using a dedicated swage
The FLC seals to the top of any type of casing coupling that conforms to API 8-round short or long, buttress, and premium threads that conform with API casing, while a set of split dogs latches the FLC underneath the casing collar. The latching/unlatching is done by activating two external handles simultaneously. A locking pin prevents any unlatching. The coupling seal is highly pressure energized by a wave spring and has been specifically designed to seal to the casing collar end even if the end has some damage. Due to the wave spring, the coupling seal is always in contact with the top of the collar, ensuring a seal even under vacuum conditions.