• Consisting of a trailer with a high-pressure pumping system, all required controls, instrumentation, and a hydraulic system to drive fluid handling equipment.
• The High Pressure Pumping System will consist of:
o Two (2) Detroit Series 60, 630 HP Diesel Engines
o Two (2) Allison 4750 OFS automatic transmissions
o Two (2) HD 500 Axon triplex pumps
• The Cat C6.6 auxiliary engine will power the hydraulic system via gear box.
• The Cement Mixing System is capable of mixing 14 BPM and densities of up to 22 lb./gal.
• The fluid handling system includes two 10 barrel displacement tanks made of carbon steel and four centrifugals installed on the unit.
• FIP Smart Op-Acq System has the ability to monitor left side discharge pressure, right side discharge pressure, auxiliary pressure, left side flow, right side flow, total down-hole flow, density, and auxiliary density.
o One (1) 15 inch Touch Screen Color Monitors will allow the operator to have the ability to operate the unit in manual or automatic mode for cement mixing.
o Job data is stored on the on-board PC and retrieved via USB memory stick. It can be viewed in Excel text or graph format and saved on an external computer.
o Ability to store up to 10 stages per job.
“Freemyer Industrial Pressure is the End Users choice for the best price and the best service in the industry”