Column Racker (Guardian Racker)
The TSC column racker (guardian racker) transfers tubulars between the horizontal position, from the catwalk or conveyor, to the vertical position, when presented into the derrick for make-up at well centre or mousehole. It is used in conjunction with other equipment to make-up doubles, triples or quads offline. The stands can be presented directly to well centre or stored in the setback area.
- Interlocked and integrated with the drilling system zone management
- Upper rail mounted in the derrick to guide the top of the column
- Winch mounted on the top of the column, incorporates a cylinder for make-up and break out compensation
- Slew bearing mounted column travel provided by rack and pinion drive
- Hydraulically actuated with manual and automatic control modes