TSC fingerboards are mounted within the derrick, above the drill floor. The fingerboards are capable of storing any combination of tubulars, provided space is available.
- Individual pneumatic actuated latches provided to secure each tubular
- Adjustable fingers available to suit tubulars
- Control options available: Drillers cabin or derrickman's cabin
- Independent operation or synchronized operation with the racking system
- Interlocked and integrated into the drilling system zone management
- Standard safety features include spring return to close on the cylinders, ensuring positive tubular retention.