The TSC HTV arm (horizontal to vertical arm) transfers tubulars between the horizonal position from the catwalk or conveyor to the vertical position, when presented into the derrick for make-up at well centre or mousehole. The HTV Machine is used in conjunction with other equipment to make-up doubles, triples or quads offline. The stands can be presented directly to the well centre or stored in the setback area.
- Telescopic HTV Arm with reach and slew function to suit drill floor layout
- Griphead spreader beam
- Hydraulically actuated
- Control options available: operators cabin, drillers cabin, drill floor console or radio control
- Backup manual control on the HTV Arm
- Manual and automated control modes
- Interlocked and integrated with the drilling system zone management