Drill Floor Manipulation Arm
The TSC drill floor manipulation arm tails and guides tubulars between the V-Door ramp/catwalk/conveyor, setback area and well centre position. Its tubular range is adaptable to a variety of client needs.
- Slew, tilt and extend functions on the telescopic arm
- Options for mounting: drill floor mounted on a pedestal or underslung from the top drive guide rails
- Range of heads available to suit tubular diameters
- Rollers fitted on riser head to protect riser buoyancy
- Tilt and rotate functions on the heads to accommodate for handling leaning
- Optional pad eye on the racker head for general handling around the drill floor
- Control options available: operators cabin, drill floor console or radio control
- Backup manual control on the DFMA
- Hydraulically actuated
- Interlocked and integrated with the drilling system zone management.