GD-250 Pump Model
Reciprocating, Triplex Well Service Pump - 250 BHP
Our newest reciprocating triplex pump for the well-service market, the GD-250 is based on the popular TEE and THE pump platforms. With flexible fluid-end configurations, it’s capable of pumping at 15,000 psi for high-pressure kill-truck applications. Five-inch plungers translate to a high flow rate for acidizing, cementing, or hot oil truck applications. Optional electric motor or diesel engine drive configurations make the GD-250 pump an asset to any service fleet.
• Maximum Pressure: 15,000 psi
• Maximum Flow: 362 gpm
• Weight: 4,490 lbs.
• Cast frame for reduced stress and extended frame life
• Upgraded main bearings for improved reliability and maintenance
• Premium well stimulation fluid with high strength discharge flanges
• Optional 4:6:1 planetary gearbox
• Well service style, wing guided valves
• Through stud fluid end for easy maintenance and removal
• Maximum 5 in. plunger size