TEE Pump Model
Reciprocating, Triplex Well Service Pump - 165 BHP
One of the most widely recognized names in the industry, the TEE pump is used in a variety of workover and well-servicing applications. Using the unique cast-frame concept from the larger drilling pumps, the 165 BHP TEE pump is the benchmark for quality and durability.
• Maximum Pressure: 10,000 psi
• Maximum Flow: 245 gpm
• Weight: 3,200 lbs.
• Cast Frame for reduced stress and extended frame life
• Plungers or pistons for added versatility
• Pressurized lubrication to crosshead slides for reduced wear
• Numerous fluid end combinations for a variety of pumping applications
• Integral power end lube pump