TSC engineers and manufactures a range of hydraulically powered iron roughnecks for making-up and breaking-out drilling tubulars. These durable and rugged roughnecks can be supplied with various controls and arrangement options that include track and pedestal mounted versions. All models are available with hydraulic, electro-hydraulic or radio remote controls.
IRN1000, IRN2000, IR120, IR150
- 2 Jaw or 3 Jaw options
- Manual, semi or full automatic control modes
- Automatic clamp pressure setting relative to tubular diameter
- Well centre and mousehole operations
- Operation from roughneck, drill floor panel, drillers cabin or radio control
- Mousehole tilt accommodated on IRN1000 and IRN2000 models