PZ 11 (PZL) Pump Model
Reciprocating, Triplex Drilling Pump - 1600 BHP
A reliable workhorse, the PZ-11 drilling pump features a cast frame, double helix AGMA gears and valve-over-valve fluid ends. Its combination of power and lightweight, small-footprint design make it popular among drilling contractors who demand long-term value and productivity. Compatible and available with our new 6,000 psi drilling module.
• Maximum Pressure: 5,000 psi
• Maximum Flow: 632 gpm
• Weight: 40,500 lbs.
• Cast frame for reduced stress and extended frame life.
• Full roller bearing construction for dependable service.
• High quality gears conforming to AGMA standards.
• Cast steel discharge manifolds for added strength.
• Integral power end lube pump.
• Single piece, valve over valve fluid ends.