PZ 8 (PZH) Pump Model
Reciprocating, Triplex Drilling Pump - 750 BHP
A smaller version of the popular PZ 11, the PZ 8 incorporates the same unique design principles including cast frame, double-helix gears, full roller-bearing construction, and valve-over-valve fluid ends. Ideal for smaller drilling rigs requiring highly mobile, dependable equipment.
• Maximum Pressure: 5,000 psi
• Maximum Flow: 580 gpm
• Weight: 17,400 lbs.
• Cast frame for reduced stress and extended frame life.
• Full roller bearing construction for dependable service.
• High quality gears conforming to AGMA standards.
• Cast steel discharge manifolds for added strength.
• Integral power end lube pump.
• Single piece, valve over valve fluid ends.