C-22/C-29 CASING HEADS
• MCM Oil Tools, Inc. casing hangers are combined in a single unit that incorporates packoff, slip bowl, and slips.
• C-22 and C-29 casing hangers provide automatic packoff sealing by energizing the seal when the string weight is applied.
• When the casing load is suspended on C-22 and C-29 casing hangers, the packoff automatically seals the casing annulus below the slips, providing annulus packoff before removal of the blowout preventer (BOP) and cutting the casing.
* A Type H Primary Plate is required to achieve annulus seal on C-21 casing hangers.
• MCM Oil Tools casing hanger’s controlled friction reduces casing deflection and provides excellent hanging capacity.
• The casing load is distributed equally to the bowl of the casing head due to even engagement of the slips. Note: To maintain an equally distributed casing load, the slip segments may require adjustment prior to the string weight being applied.
• MCM Oil Tools casing hangers are engineered, designed, and tested to meet and exceed industry standards.
• Manufactured using high-quality materials and processes in accordance to strict Quality Management System requirements.
• Available in Product Specification Level (PSL) 1, 2, and 3
• Available in Material Class AA and Material Class DD-NL
• Full material certification data book is available upon request.
• Available Monogrammed to API 6A latest edition