Model CBH Clutch/Brake
Model CBH Clutch Brake
The Model CBH combination clutch/brake is an oil immersed unit with a spring-set brake and hydraulically actuated clutch designed for end of shaft mounting. It is designed for extremely high cycle rates, and for those applications requiring a high degree of stopping accuracy. The model CBH is ideal for turret punch press conversions.
• Low activation volumes allow cycle rates in excess of 300 cpm.
• Clutch torque capacities ranging from 12,000 to 70,000 pound-inches.
• Brake torque capacities ranging from 5,000 to 15,000 pound-inches.
• Optional high cyclic rate actuation valving.
• Optional combination cooling/actuation hydraulic power units.
• Combination Clutch/brakes by design eliminate the possibility of engaging clutch and brake simultaneously.