Matherne Instrumentation's single pointer pressure system is designed to provide a fast and precise check of pump pressure.
This system can help detect mud pump operational problems, such as washed out drill pipe or bit nozzle problems.
The system consists of a 6" pressure indicator, a standard 50 ft. high pressure hose, and is designed for use with a diaphragm protector, piston isolator, or debooster to separate well fluids from the system's internal parts.
The convenient mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted in a driller's console, in a weight indicator box, locally on the mud pump, or stand alone.
The 6" dial face is available with coarse line increments for pump pressure applications and fine line increments for choke applications.
• 6" dial face with colorful custom logos
• Standard capacities up to 15,000 psi straight pressure and 20,000 psi deboosted
• Box mount or panel mount styles available
• Dual scales and metric equivalents in kg/cm², MPa, KPa, and Bars are available
• Available with diaphragm protector, piston isolator, or 4:1 debooster
• Available with standard 2" Fig. 1502 hammer unions or 2" Fig. 2202 for H2S applications
• Easily visible 6" dial face allows clear viewing from long distances
• Easily mounted in various locations: driller's console, weight indicator box, on the mud pump, or stand alone
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations
• Capacity of Indicator
• Length of Hose
• Type of Sensor
• Style of Indicator