Flange Mount Pressure Gauges
Matherne Instrumentation's flange mount gauge is a complete mud pressure system integrated into a single indicator assembly that is perfect for use on a blowout preventer, choke manifolds, standpipes, cementing, acidizing, fracturing, and gravel packing operations, and pipeline pressure applications.
The unit consists of an inverted 6" gauge mounted on a flanged base manufactured to API 6A specifications and includes a check valve and pulsation damper stem.
• Easily visible 6" dial face allows clear viewing from well over 75 ft.
• Standard capacities up to 15,000 psi straight pressure
• Metric equivalents in kg/cm², MPa, KPa, and Bars are available
• Flanged base enables secure mounting
• Easily mounted in convenient locations
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations
• Easily serviceable on location with replaceable diaphragm cup and check valve for fluid loading
• Capacity of Indicator
• Type of Flange
• Size of Ring Groove
• Flange Certifications Needed