Single/Double Drum Indicator Systems
E-LINE INDICATOR SYSTEM
Matherne Instrumentation's e-line system is designed to give accurate readings of downhole tool weights for wireline applications using a 3-sheave device.
Intricate operations of wireline service requires sensitive instrumentation when measuring the amount of tension on wireline when logging tools, perforating guns, or downhole explosives, or when survey tools are lowered or pulled out of the hole.
The primary pointer makes one 360° revolution to full scale capacity, while the vernier pointer offers ten times the sensitivity by making ten complete revolutions to full scale capacity measuring the smallest weight fluctuations.
The system is ideal for use on e-line service trucks on land or on skid mounted e-line units offshore, and helps prevent the loss of valuable downhole tools.
The system includes 6" e-line indicator with bracket, hose, and e-line aluminum compression load cell. The convenient mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted in the service truck, unit console, or stand alone.
• 6" dial face with colorful custom logos
• Standard capacities of 5,000 lbs and 10,000 lbs, other capacities available upon request
• Metric equivalents in kgs and DaN are available
• Built for rough oilfield conditions
• Integral damper to regulate pointer sensitivity
• Alternative single pointer gauge available
• Easily visible 6" dial face allows clear viewing from long distances
• Easily mounted in various locations
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• Completely hydraulic, needs no outside power source
• Added sensitivity with the 10:1 vernier pointer
• Capacity of Indicator
• Length of Hose
• Type of E-Line Head