Single/Double Drum Indicator Systems
WIRELINE INDICATOR SYSTEM
Matherne Instrumentation's wireline system is designed to give sensitive, accurate readings for downhole wireline functions. The system provides accurate measurement of downhole tool weights during wireline operations and heel or floor block applications.
Intricate operations of wireline service requires sensitive instrumentation when measuring the amount of tension on wireline when logging tools, perforating guns, or downhole explosives, or when survey tools are lowered or pulled out of the hole.
The system is ideal for use on wireline service trucks on land or on skid mounted wireline units offshore, and helps prevent the loss of valuable downhole tools.
The system includes 6" wireline indicator with bracket, hose, and tension cylinder or tension load cell.
In heel or floor block applications, the tension loadcell is provided with two eyes: one at the top to attach to the floor block, while the other at the bottom to attach to the christmas tree or derrick floor, forming a pull at 90°. The system is calibrated to this right angle pull. Accuracy will be slightly affected if this angle is not true, but the sensitivity is always maintained.
The convenient mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted in the service truck, unit console, or stand alone.
The system is available with an aluminum 6.44 tension loadcell for capacities up to 2,000 lbs, a steel 8.0 tension loadcell for capacities up to 5,000 lbs, and a 6.53 tension cylinder for capacities up to 10,000 lbs.
• 6" dial face with colorful custom logos
• Standard capacities up to 10,000 lbs
• Metric equivalents in kgs and DaN are available
• Built for rough oilfield conditions
• Integral damper to regulate pointer sensitivity
• Easily visible 6" dial face allows clear viewing from long distances
• Easily mounted in various locations
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• Completely hydraulic, needs no outside power source
• Capacity of Indicator
• Length of Hose