Crane Indicator Systems
CRANE WEIGHT SYSTEM
Matherne Instrumentation's crane weight system is designed for use with deadline applications to indicate crane load for gantry (revolver and whirly), pedestal, derrick, barge, and locomotive type cranes.
The system is ideal for construction, dockside, offshore drilling, material replenishment, and salvage operations, and helps prevent buckled booms and costly and dangerous crane accidents.
The system includes 6" or 8-½" indicator with bracket, boom hose, whip hoses, tension cylinder or tension load cell, and clevis with pins.
The convenient mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted inside or outside of the cab within plain view of the crane operator.
• 6" or 8-½" dial face with colorful custom logos
• Standard single line load capacities up to 30,000 lbs
• Multi-scales for multiple parts line reeving and metric equivalents in kgs, DaN, tons, and metric tons are available
• Available with piston type tension cylinder or diaphragm type tension loadcell
• Standard pin sizes range from 1-¼" to 2"
• Easily readable dial eliminates time consuming and difficult calculations
• Easily mounted inside or outside of the cab
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• The tension cylinder includes a fully machined stainless steel piston rod that gives added protection against harsh saltwater environments, ensuring a long service life and minimum maintenance
• Accurate readings help ensure safe lifting operations
• Capacity of Indicator
• Size of Indicator
• Parts Line of Crane
• Type of Loadcell
• Length of Hoses
• Size of Pin Holes