Crane Indicator Systems
CRANE WEIGHT AND RADIUS SYSTEM
Matherne Instrumentation's crane weight and radius system is designed to indicate total load, radius of load, and safe lifting values at specific radiuses.
The system is ideal for construction, dockside, offshore drilling, material replenishment, and salvage operations, and helps prevent buckled booms and costly and dangerous crane accidents.
The system includes 8-½" deep dish indicator with bracket, boom hose, whip hoses, tension cylinder or tension load cell, clevis with pins, radius reservoir, and radius hoses.
The convenient mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted inside or outside of the cab within plain view of the crane operator.
• 8-½" dial face with colorful custom logos
• Standard single line load capacities up to 30,000 lbs
• Multi-scales for multiple parts line reeving and metric equivalents in kgs, DaN, tons, and metric tons are available
• Available with piston type tension cylinder or diaphragm type tension loadcell
• Standard pin sizes range from 1-¼" to 2"
• Easily readable dial eliminates time consuming and difficult calculations
• Easily mounted inside or outside of the cab
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• The tension cylinder includes a fully machined stainless steel piston rod that gives added protection against harsh saltwater environments, ensuring a long service life and minimum maintenance
Accurate readings help ensure safe lifting operations
• Capacity of Indicator
• Parts Line of Crane
• Type of Loadcell
• Length of Hoses
• Size of Pin Holes
• Load Curve for Specified Boom
• Length of Boom
• Distance from King Pin to Heel Pin