Mini & Super Mini Indicator Systems
SUPER MINI INIDICATOR SYSTEMS
Matherne Instrumentation's super mini indicator system is designed to give accurate reading for small drilling rigs, production rigs, and well service units from 10,000 to 30,000 lbs. single line load when reeving two to eight lines. Uses a tension loadcell for improved sensitivity in the larger capacity ranges.
The system includes 6" or 8.5" indicator mounted in a metal box, hose, tension loadcell, shackle, and clevis with pins.
The system needs no deadline anchor, it mounts directly to the rig floor or substructure.
• 6" or 8-½" dial face with colorful custom logos
• Standard capacities up to 240,000 lbs
• Dual scales and metric equivalents in Kg and DaN are available
• Easily visible dial face allows clear viewing from long distances
• Mounted in a portable console for increased protection and portablity
• Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
• Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations
• The system is completely hydraulic, no external power source is needed
• Single Line Load Capacity
• Number of Lines Strung
• Length of Hose
• Size of Pin Holes