GD-2500 Pump Model
Reciprocating, Quintuplex Stimulation and Fracturing Pump - 2,500 BHP
With continuous power-end and fluid-end upgrades, the GD-2500 has been specifically designed to meet high flow-rate requirements in harsh environments, such as the Barnett Shale. Combine the heavy-duty power end with upgraded valve-over-valve or Y-style fluid ends for ultimate durability.
• Maximum Pressure: 17,800 psi
• Maximum Flow: 2,044 gpm
• Weight: 14,570 lbs.
• New, improved fabricated frame for ease of service
• High quality gears conforming to AGMA standards
• Multiple fluid end options, including valve over valve and Y style crossbores
• High strength forged crankshaft
• Premium fluid end material and standard autofrettage for extended service life
• Optional heavy duty connecting rod assembly