C-2500 Pump Model
Reciprocating, Quintuplex Stimulation and Fracturing Pump - 2,500 BHP | Gardner Denver Odessa
Originally designed for stimulation service in the Barnett Shale, the C-2500 quintuplex pump offers lightweight durability. It also features the EWS and YWS fluid ends and patented, stem-guided valve designs for extended service life.
• Maximum Pressure: 20,000 psi
• Maximum Flow: 2,523 gpm
• Weight: 18,800 lbs.
• Chamber spacing of 12 in. allows common components with triplex 2250 pumps
• High strength forged crankshaft
• High quality gears conforming to AGMA standards
• Fabricated frame for lightweight, yet durable construction
• Multiple fluid end options, including valve over valve and Y style crossbores