Emirates Western Oil Well Drilling and Maintenance Company L.L.C was established to cope with tremendous development in the Gulf Region- UAE in various Oil & Gas fields applications in particular the oil industry, the backbone of United Arab Emirates Economy.
The Company was fully established in November 1984 with a Technical Backup, support from Western Company of USA. It is owned by one of leading UAE Citizen Mr. Mohammed A. Al Otaiba.
The company started servicing Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oilfield Operations (ADCO) at 1984 with Cementing, Stimulation and Down- Hole Tools. Since then the company continued a steady program and has its structural organization developed to include Onshore & Offshore Services such as:
• Cementing • Down- Hole Tools
• Acidizing • Stimulation
• Nitrogen Services • Well Testing Services
• Coiled Tubing Services • Fracturing
• Filtration • Vessel & related chemical services
• Grouting • Enhanced Oil Recovery