Drilling Equipment Wanted - -
1) 3000 USG NITROGEN SKID 3000 USG T75 Offshore Frame Tank Skid Type Frame
2) 3" I.D, 100’, 10,000 PSI WP COFLON LINER Genuine Coflexip
3) 2" I.D, 50’, 10,000 PSI WP COFLON LINER Genuine Coflexip
DESIGN SPECIFICATION -
TANK TYPE : 3000USG T75 Offshore Frame Tank
CAPACITY : 3,000 US Gallon Nominal.
TARE : 5,850 kg nominal.
MAX GROSS : 16,000kg.
PRODUCT : Liquid Nitrogen.
DESIGN PRESSURE : 3 bar.
TEST PRESSURE : 4.2 bar actual with vacuum in place.
DIMENSIONS : (L x W x H) 4800mm x 2438 x 2651mm
SERVICE TEMP. : -196°C to 50°C. Inner/ outer vessel and pipe work.
PERFORMANCE : 0.75% Per day based on LN2.
TYPE APPROVALS : T75 UN Portable tank (Covering IMDG and ADR/RID), DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079.
CLASSIFICATION SOCIETY : Lloyds Register.
DESIGN, FABRICATION & TESTING CODE: ASME VIII Div 1 where applicable.
INNER VESSEL AND PIPE WORK: Austenitic Stainless steel.
OUTER VESSEL : Carbon Steel Grade S275JR.
PIPE WORK : Stainless steel Sch 10 as a minimum.
BAFFLES : 1 off stainless steel SA 240 304 baffle.
DRIP TRAY : Stainless steel 2mm thick positioned under Liquid valves.
TYPE : Skid type frame.
MATERIAL : Grade 50D Carbon Steel S355 J2G3
STACKING : 3 high stacking full.
EARTHING POINT : 1 off Stainless steel M12 earthing point fitted to bottom front frame member.
FORK POCKETS : Fork pockets provided suitable for lifting full, with closures to meet IMDG requirements.
OFFSHORE LIFTING : Lifting lugs and slings provided to meet the
requirements of DNV and EN regulations for offshore lifting.
1) LIQUID FILL : CGA 150 connection with 1.5” NB Herose globe top fill valve.
2) LIQUID DISCHARGE: CGA 150 connection with connection to 1.5” NB Herose globe bottom discharge valve.
3) PRESSURE BUILD : ¾” NB Herose globe valve, connecting to 6 run aluminium star finned vaporiser, with return line containing pressure build isolation valve to connect
to the vent line.
4) GAS VENT : 1.5” line from top of tank, with Herose globe valve , piped to the front end frame, terminating with a hinged cap near the top of the frame, venting upwards and away from the frame.
5) TRI-COCK LINE : ½” pipe at top of set, set to 95% fill, complete with Herose globe valve, terminating in pipe venting down onto stainless steel base of valve area.
6) DP GAUGE : Differential pressure system featuring 6” dial 0-70” H2O DP gauge, 4” dial 0-6 bar pressure gauge and 3 operating valves, all fitted to a stainless steel panel. Supply lines are fitted with isolation valves for ease of maintenance.
7) RELIEF VALVES : 2 off 1” BSPT inlet, 1¼” BSPT outlet Herose safety relief valves fitted to vent line.
8) ROAD VALVES : 1 off 0.5” BSPT inlet, 1” BSPT outlet Herose safety relief valve, set at 25psi, complete with 0.5” Herose globe isolation valve.
NOTE: : All sealed lines are fitted with blowdown valves and line relief valves to prevent build-up of pressure.
5.0 INSULATION & CLADDING
INSULATION : Cryogenic Super Insulation.
VACUUM : 3 microns max at delivery at ambient temperature.
6.0 EXTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION
SHOTBLAST : SA 2½ to framework and vessel.
PAINT SYSTEM : One coat Zinc rich primer to 40 microns DFT. One coat Epoxy high build to 80 microns DFT. One coat Hempel Urethane 5521 to 80 microns DFT, colour to be advised.
DATA PLATES : Consolidated data plate, customs plate, calibration plate.
STATUTORY DECALS : Supplied and fitted by UBHI.
OWNER LOGOS : Supplied "free issue" by customer and fitted by UBHI.
*Commercial Financing provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans made
or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number
60DBO-56173. Loans are subject to credit approval and monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to highest qualified
candidates and subject to additional documentation and prefunding fees,
terms and conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance
company and is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency
Capital, LLC is not a consumer lender and any consumer financing will be
referred to a consumer lender.