Land Rigs - Compound Drive Drilling Rigs
● The Drawworks and mud pump are driven by “Diesel engine + torque converter or coupling transmission + Chain compound”.
● Integrated Compound chain box and modular design make it easy to remove and install.
● The rotary table is independently driven by a 400 V VFD AC motor to obtain smooth changing speed and torque limit for good drilling performance.
● The drawworks allows inner speed change. The shift change can be easily realized through remote pneumatic clutch.
● K type mast is suitable for install top drive system.
● The substructure consists of two parts: the front part is rig floor at high level; while the rear part includes basement for drawworks, diesel engine and transmission.