Drilling Slips - Flex-Grip Power Slip Systems -
The FG Flex-Grip Power Slip Systems are a family of “flush” mounted power slips, designed for drilling and/or rental operations.
• The FG systems fit into the rotary table and generally mount flush with the rotary table top.
• FG 2A, 3A, & 5 slips are 4 segment designed for handling drill pipe, casing, drill collars and tubing.
• FG 6 & 7 slips are 3 segment design.
• The FG-6 & 7 tools are designed to handle completion/workover riser pipe with umbilicals and clamps.
• Slips are hydraulically actuated, with power up and power down features.
• Hydraulic operation 10 gpm, 2500 psi.
• All FG Tools can be equipped with a hydraulic pipe centering device.
• All FG Tools can be equipped with slip-set/slip release indicator systems.
• All FG Tools can be removed from the pipe and rotary with pipe in the hole.
*All loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number