Drilling Slips - Flex-Grip Power Slip Systems -
The FG Flex-Grip Power Slip Systems are a family of “flush” mounted power slips, designed for drilling and/or rental operations.
• The FG systems fit into the rotary table and generally mount flush with the rotary table top.
• FG 2A, 3A, & 5 slips are 4 segment designed for handling drill pipe, casing, drill collars and tubing.
• FG 6 & 7 slips are 3 segment design.
• The FG-6 & 7 tools are designed to handle completion/workover riser pipe with umbilicals and clamps.
• Slips are hydraulically actuated, with power up and power down features.
• Hydraulic operation 10 gpm, 2500 psi.
• All FG Tools can be equipped with a hydraulic pipe centering device.
• All FG Tools can be equipped with slip-set/slip release indicator systems.
• All FG Tools can be removed from the pipe and rotary with pipe in the hole.