Drilling Slips - Flex-Grip Power Slip Systems -
The FG Flex-Grip Power Slip Systems are a family of “flush” mounted power slips, designed for drilling and/or rental operations.
• The FG systems fit into the rotary table and generally mount flush with the rotary table top.
• FG 2A, 3A, & 5 slips are 4 segment designed for handling drill pipe, casing, drill collars and tubing.
• FG 6 & 7 slips are 3 segment design.
• The FG-6 & 7 tools are designed to handle completion/workover riser pipe with umbilicals and clamps.
• Slips are hydraulically actuated, with power up and power down features.
• Hydraulic operation 10 gpm, 2500 psi.
• All FG Tools can be equipped with a hydraulic pipe centering device.
• All FG Tools can be equipped with slip-set/slip release indicator systems.
• All FG Tools can be removed from the pipe and rotary with pipe in the hole.
*Commercial Financing provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans made
or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number
60DBO-56173. Loans are subject to credit approval and monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to highest qualified
candidates and subject to additional documentation and prefunding fees,
terms and conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance
company and is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency
Capital, LLC is not a consumer lender and any consumer financing will be
referred to a consumer lender.