Drilling Slips - Power Slip Lifter Systems
Den-Con Power Slip Lifter Systems (PSLS) are suited for handling 2 3/8" - 30" pipe sizes.
The PSLS eliminates the back breaking and dangerous operations of using manual slips for running drill pipe, drill collars, casing and tubing.
• All PSLS’s use standard manual slips modified to attach to the PSLS.
• All series of PSLS may utilize pneumatic or hydraulic power. (Specify when ordering)
• PSLS’s firmly attach to the master bushing or casing bushing.
• PSL-1338 designed for Pin Drive Master Bushings.
• PSL-4 for use with SUCB bushings.
• PSL-5 for use with SUCB 2 bushings.
• PSL-6 for use with SCB bushings and 27 1/2” rotaries.