Centrifugal Pumps - Premium 250 Centrifugal Pump
Made in USA
• The Dragon Premium 250 centrifugal pump uses
the latest design with many enhancements.
• The concentric housing is 35% thicker for extra
strength and extended service life and reduces
the radial load of the bearings.
• The impeller is designed to reduce turbulence,
eliminate recirculation, lower radial and thrust load,
and provide a smooth flow of fluids.
• The larger diameter shaft gives heavy-duty
performance with minimum shaft deflection.
• Brass labyrinth seals are used on both the inboard
and out board bearings to protect from
contamination and for longer seal life.
• Heavy-duty SKF outboard bearing assembly consist
of a pair of angular contact bearings with high thrust
load rating and zero end play.
• The heavy-duty SKF inboard bearing is a double
row ball-bearing with high radial load rating to
compensate for the larger size impeller and heavyduty
• The optional oil bath lubrication system is designed
with a larger oil reservoir, that provides free
circulation of oil and better heat dissipation for longer
• The mechanical seal has a Tungsten Carbide rotating
assembly plus a 316 stainless steel cage assembly with
a Silicone Carbide stationary for greater seal life.
• All components of the Dragon Premium 250
centrifugal pump are 100% inter-changeable with
other brands such as Mission, Halco, etc.
*All loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number