Centrifugal Pumps - Premium 250 Centrifugal Pump
Made in USA
• The Dragon Premium 250 centrifugal pump uses
the latest design with many enhancements.
• The concentric housing is 35% thicker for extra
strength and extended service life and reduces
the radial load of the bearings.
• The impeller is designed to reduce turbulence,
eliminate recirculation, lower radial and thrust load,
and provide a smooth flow of fluids.
• The larger diameter shaft gives heavy-duty
performance with minimum shaft deflection.
• Brass labyrinth seals are used on both the inboard
and out board bearings to protect from
contamination and for longer seal life.
• Heavy-duty SKF outboard bearing assembly consist
of a pair of angular contact bearings with high thrust
load rating and zero end play.
• The heavy-duty SKF inboard bearing is a double
row ball-bearing with high radial load rating to
compensate for the larger size impeller and heavyduty
• The optional oil bath lubrication system is designed
with a larger oil reservoir, that provides free
circulation of oil and better heat dissipation for longer
• The mechanical seal has a Tungsten Carbide rotating
assembly plus a 316 stainless steel cage assembly with
a Silicone Carbide stationary for greater seal life.
• All components of the Dragon Premium 250
centrifugal pump are 100% inter-changeable with
other brands such as Mission, Halco, etc.