Choke Valves - Chokemaster™ Drilling Choke
Available in manual, hydraulic and electric servo motor actuation, AXON’s Chokemaster™ Drilling Choke features a modular design that can be customized to specific rig requirements, as well as adapted when these requirements evolve. This ability to configure a basic valve platform with à la carte operation selections, in addition to maintaining complete spares interoperability within the equipment fleet, allows for ultimate flexibility.
• Inlet and outlet sizes 3-1/8”, 3-1/16”, or 4-1/16” bore in a 90° body configuration
• 5,000 to 20,000 psi (34.5 to 138.0 MPa) maximum working pressures
• Orifice sizes available in 1.75”, 2”, and 3” nominal diameters
• Base valve assembly interchangeable between all manual and remote actuation options
• Reversible gate and seat provides double wear surfaces
• Optional davit arm allows for quick, one-person change out of trim