Sucker Rod Guides - Roller Rod Guides - Eliminate most rod and tubing wear and reduce drag.
Features and Benefits:
• Extends the life of rods and tubing by reducing wear.
• Reduces energy requirements by reducing drag.
• Reduces lost production by extending time between workovers.
• Reduces drag in directional wells.
• Reduces the need for sinker bars by adding weight and reducing drag.
• Wheels are field replaceable.
• Centralizes rod string.
• The wheel is trapped within the body of the coupling and can not fall down hole.
Utilizing the data from your directional survey, we can provide you with a Computerized sucker rod, side load and drag analysis. This data helps determine the placement of the Roller Rod Guides.