Motors - Electric - Joliet Horizontal AC Drilling Motor delivers a continuous 2000HP rating for mud pump and rotary table applications and boasts an impressive rating of 3045HP for drawworks duty. The Continuous rating is at 600 VAC, 1750 Amperes, 45.6 Hertz, 900/3000 RPM.
• Form Wound 6-Pole Stator - (VPI).
• Copper Alloy Rotor Bars and End Ring.
• Class H Insulation.
• (VFD) Inverter duty.
• 4532 Alloy High-Strength Forged Single Shaft with Oilfield Hub,
• OPE Insulated Bearing.
• Pressurized connection box (IP56) mounted on left side of motor as viewed from non-drive end, with bolt-on cable connections and terminations for pressure sensor, thermostat, space heater, lockout switch and blower unit. Connection box can be specified on right side.
• (6) 100 Ohm Platinum RTD's, (2) per phase.
• Blower Assembly: 25HP, Explosion Proof, 3 Phase, 60 Hz., 460 Volts.
• Pressure Sensor, Explosion Proof.
• Lockout Switch, Explosion Proof.
• Space Heater, 120 or 240 VAC, Explosion Proof.
• Stub Shaft for Encoder (Drawworks).
• Approx. Weight: 8,400 Lbs.
*All loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number